Originated in 1950, Doidy Cup has been scientifically designed with a unique slant to teach infants to drink from a rim, NOT a spout or teated bottle. This helps to transition infants to the weaning stage by introducing the concept of independent drinking.
The benefits of Doidy cup includes:
- Your baby’s own cup – The essential aid to independent drinking in infants
- Award-winning scientific design – Unique slant enables infants to judge liquid levels and allows natural motion of arms during drinking. Two-handled to help infants grasp the cup with ease
- Promotes sensory, motor and brain development – Open cup trains hand-eye coordination in your baby as they learn how to drink from a rim through judging liquid levels and moving arms accordingly to deliver the liquid into their mouths.
- Avoids improper speech development – Open cup does not involve a sucking motion which is seen when using spout & teated bottle. By drinking from an open cup rim it exercises facial and jaw muscles, which is important for oral development.
- Recommended by health professionals – can be used for toddlers as early as 3months+
- 100% safe – made from food-safe PP. BPA free, conforms to EN14350. Dishwasher, steamer, microwave-safe
- Available in 11 colours – Stimulates vision in infants and enhances visual development
- Recyclable & Reusable
Mama Yay is the exclusive distributor for Doidy in Singapore.