These are expertly designed utensils to enable you to safely introduce cutlery to your baby, when they start their weaning journey. Doddl encourages and teaches self-feeding in babies; helping your baby to control the amount they eat, which enables them to learn when they are full. This encourages a positive relationship with food and mealtimes right from the start. Doddl is easy and intuitive to use and delivers award-winning solutions for young children, making the process of learning to self-feed engaging and enjoyable.
This fork and spoon set has short compact handles that are easy for your baby to hold whilst reducing the gag risk and have smooth ends that feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth.
Certified safe, this two-piece set encourages your baby to learn at every mealtime, helping to develop skills and coordination with both hands.
Expertly designed to help your baby get to grips with cutlery - and begin their exploration of food!
- Designed to help you safely introduce cutlery from 6+ months
- Encourages self-feeding and exploration of foods, textures and tastes
- Smooth ends feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth - building positive associations with both cutlery and mealtimes
- Short, ergonomic handles allow basic palmer grip, with soft touch areas to help develop a more advanced pincer grip
- Complements baby-led weaning and encourages self-feeding
- Suitable for babies 6+ months
- Certified safe for babies
- BPA and phthalates free materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Short and compact handles make cutlery easier to grip and control
- Bright soft touch areas help finger placement
- Utensil ends perfectly sized for little mouths and shaped for comfort
- 2-piece set builds familiarity with cutlery and encourages babies to hold a piece in each hand, working both sides of the brain equally
- Bright and functional compact case keeps cutlery safe and hygienic