Doddl has been designed specifically for children, enabling them to use cutlery successfully and with ease, building independence, confidence and ability. Doddl helps your child develop skills, build confidence and make the successful transition to adult cutlery.
Aimed at toddlers and young children, this ergonomic cutlery set includes a spoon, fork and knife.
Certified safe for children, doddl cutlery is contoured to fit your child’s hands, making each piece easy to hold and control. The doddl knife allows children to chop all their own food, making eating with cutlery much easier and more successful!
The colourful soft touch areas help strengthen the pincer grip whilst the short, contoured handles encourage the correct finger placement, helping to develop dexterity, coordination and control, making it easy to transition to adult cutlery as and when your little one is ready.
The doddl knife has a unique design. The handle sits in your child’s palm and allows them to push down through food, making it much easier to use effectively.
- Suitable from 1 - 5+ years
- Certified safe
- Available in three vibrant colours
- Colourful soft touch areas help develop your child’s pincer grip (a key motor skill)
- Handles are contoured to perfectly fit your child's hand
- Knife handle sits in the palm, helping with grip
- Knife blade is cleverly designed to chop through food but not skin
- Cutlery ends made from food safe stainless steel
- Spoon end offers easy access to food
- Fork prongs are functional but safe for children
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Recommended by feeding and development experts
- BPA and phthalates free
- Multiple award winning
- British design